|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Type:||Breathing Apparatus|
|Name:||Medical CPAP/Auto CPAP/BiPAP Machine||Application:||Operating Room, Emergency Room|
Medical CPAP/Auto CPAP/BiPAP+EPR Breathing Machines for Sleep Apnea Person - MSLC Series
We Believe Your Purchasing is Only the Start of Best Your Work!
CPAP is short for Continuos Positive Airway Pressure. Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) is a form of positive airway pressure ventilator, which applies mild air pressure on a continuous basis to keep the airways continuously open in people who are able to breathe spontaneously on their own. It is an alternative to positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP). Both modalities stent the lungs' alveoli open and thus recruit more of the lung's surface area for ventilation. But while PEEP refers to devices that impose positive pressure only at the end of the exhalation, CPAP devices apply continuous positive airway pressure throughout the breathing cycle. Thus, the ventilator itself does not cycle during CPAP, no additional pressure above the level of CPAP is provided, and patients must initiate all of their breaths.
We have three different types: CPAP, AutoCPAP and BiPAP.
1. Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep;
2. Auto-leak Compensation: users’ movement or the wrong way to wear mask may cause airflow leak during sleep. The pressure will reduce because of airflow leak. This device can auto-detect leak, and make compensation to ensure the pressure;
3. Auto-altitude compensation: the pressure can be adjusted according to altitude to ensure the pressure of the apap;
4. Alarm for cutting down the power: the device will give out alarm when the power cut down, it can exclude any danger;
5. Overheating protection: humidifier will be auto-off when overheating;
6. Independent airflow channel: the electronics and airflow have their own different channels. It can exclude the smoking which caused by electronics broken;
7. Huge display, 3.5” TFT Screen or LCD Screen, show airflow and pressure on screen of the CPAP;
8. Parameters locked automatically: to avoid wrong operation, parameters can be locked after setting;
9. USB port for data communication;
10. Epworth: To estimate the effect of the treatment by themselves with Epworth;
11. More than 10hours real time data and more than 1year used records can be saved;
12. Compact footprint including humidifier;
13. Combined smart technologies of the CPAP
14. The AutoCPAP has contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal;
15. Use reports: better monthly use report.
Contact Person: Lumi