|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Type:||Breathing Apparatus|
|Name:||Medical CPAP / Auto CPAP / BiPAP Machine||Application:||Operating Room, Emergency Room|
Medical CPAP/Auto CPAP/BiPAP+EPR Breathing Machines for Sleep Apnea Person - MSLC Series
We Believe Your Purchasing is Only the Start of Best Your Work!
CPAP is short for Continuos Positive Airway Pressure. Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) is a form of positive airway pressure ventilator, which applies mild air pressure on a continuous basis to keep the airways continuously open in people who are able to breathe spontaneously on their own. It is an alternative to positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP). Both modalities stent the lungs' alveoli open and thus recruit more of the lung's surface area for ventilation. But while PEEP refers to devices that impose positive pressure only at the end of the exhalation, CPAP devices apply continuous positive airway pressure throughout the breathing cycle. Thus, the ventilator itself does not cycle during CPAP, no additional pressure above the level of CPAP is provided, and patients must initiate all of their breaths.
We have three different types: CPAP, AutoCPAP and BiPAP.
1. Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep;
2. Auto-leak Compensation: users’ movement or the wrong way to wear mask may cause airflow leak during sleep. The pressure will reduce because of airflow leak. This device can auto-detect leak, and make compensation to ensure the pressure;
3. Auto-altitude compensation: the pressure can be adjusted according to altitude to ensure the pressure of the apap;
4. Alarm for cutting down the power: the device will give out alarm when the power cut down, it can exclude any danger;
5. Overheating protection: humidifier will be auto-off when overheating;
6. Independent airflow channel: the electronics and airflow have their own different channels. It can exclude the smoking which caused by electronics broken;
7. Huge display, 3.5” TFT Screen or LCD Screen, show airflow and pressure on screen of the CPAP;
8. Parameters locked automatically: to avoid wrong operation, parameters can be locked after setting;
9. USB port for data communication;
10. Epworth: To estimate the effect of the treatment by themselves with Epworth;
11. More than 10hours real time data and more than 1year used records can be saved;
12. Compact footprint including humidifier;
Guangzhou Lumileds Lighting Co., Ltd. is a leading supplier of LED auto lighting products. But during Epidemic period in China, our government supports a lot of factory to produce disposable non-woven products, and non-contact thermometer. Our factory was founded in 2012 and it’s professional in export and import manufacturer in China.
Our factory located in zhongshan city, which is the most famous place of lighting in China, it’s only 1 and half hours’ drive away from guangzhou port or shenzhen port.
Although we are new in mask and thermometer products, but we have the most complete supply chain system and richest production experience of non-woven products in China. For the thermometer main technology--infrared probe, we study by our self. From raw material to package and production to transportation, Guangzhou Lumields becomes one of the most famous leading supplier of non-woven products industry in Guangdong Province. Guangzhou Lumileds lighting is a large-scale integrated non-woven product enterprise, which focuses on manufacturing, R&D, and marketing. Our main products including disposable non-woven fabric, such as PP / SMS and melt-blown polypropylene. As for finished products including face mask / Atomizing sterilizer / thermometer / Sterilization ultraviolet lamp / 75% alcohol disinfection swab pad / breathing apparatus bipap and so on... Our customers from all over the world, such as USA, Japan, Spain, South Korea and Saudi Arabia.
Contact Person: Lumi