|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Type:||BIPAP Machine|
|Origin:||China||Application:||Operating Room, Emergency Room|
|Warranty:||18 Months||Shipping:||Air Sea Land|
25 pressure sleep apnea breathing apparatus portable bipap machine
1. Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep;
2. Auto-leak Compensation: users’ movement or the wrong way to wear mask may cause airflow leak during sleep. The pressure will reduce because of airflow leak. This device can auto-detect leak, and make compensation to ensure the pressure;
3. Auto-altitude compensation: the pressure can be adjusted according to altitude to ensure the pressure of the apap;
4. Alarm for cutting down the power: the device will give out alarm when the power cut down, it can exclude any danger;
5. Overheating protection: humidifier will be auto-off when overheating;
What are CPAP and BiPAP?
The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machine gives a predetermined level of pressure. It releases a gust of compressed air through a hose which is connected to the nose mask. The continuous air pressure is what keeps the upper airway open.
Thus, air pressure prevents obstructive sleep apnea, which occurs as a result of narrowing of the air passage due to the relaxation of upper respiratory tract muscles while the patient sleeps. It assists in increasing the flow of oxygen by keeping the airway open.
CPAP, though primarily used to treat sleep apnea, has also proven useful for those suffering from other respiratory problems.
The Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) is a patented, non-invasive ventilation machine. As the name suggest, it delivers two levels of pressure.
What is the difference between CPAP and BIPAP
Both CPAP and BiPAP are treatments for sleep apnea that use airway pressure to treat pauses in breathing during sleep. Each technology has unique benefits that is used to treat sleep disordered breathing problems. While there are differences between the two, there are also many similarities. Read on to discover CPAP vs BIPAP information that may assist you in finding the best solution.
Contact Person: Lumi