EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2V Foldable Mask ,Fold Flat Mask , With CE Certificate Approved
1 . Descriptions
- 【High filtration】- High Technology Filters Almost 98% Of Airborne Particles Dust, Germs, Seasonal Allergies, Smoke, Car Exhausted Gas, PM 2.5 Pollution Ash.
- 【Designed for comfortable on-the-job protection】- Disposable Mask Is Lightweight, Humidity-resistant, Latex-free, Adjustable Metal Nose Strip And Comfortable Elastic Headband.
- 【Available 24/7】- Our Mask Can Be Used All Year In Any Weather Which Keeps You Safe From Fog, Smog, Dust, Germs, Bacteria, Viruses, Air Pollution, Allergens, And Humidity Thus Keeping You Healthy And Safe From Many Diseases.
- 【Size】- One Size Fits Most; Universal Contoured Design Provides A Snug Fit To Most Facial Profiles.
- 【Don't Worry】- If You Have Any Questions Or Queries, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us. We Will Offer You A Satisfactory Solution.
FFP2V Foldable Mask :Fold flat design, 12 pieces per pack, individually wrapped for health care.Fold flat design, improved packaging;Compact space saving packagingDual extra wide straps; Mask has hypoallergenic elastic for close fitComfort fit - adjustable nose rim provides close fit.Filter: non woven filters charged electrostatically to catch particlesMasks are individually packaged
2 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body CE0086.
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body CE0086.
3 . Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
4 . Discard and replace the mask if:
The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
The mask becomes damaged.
For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
When the respirator is not used,the sliding elastic bands allow to hang up the mask around the neck
5 . More pictures